Here at Links we are passionate about First Aid training and First Aid Kits!
We are always looking for people who possess a ‘roll up their sleeves, get stuck in, can do attitude’.
We seek people who’s values reflect that of our company, as well as those that retain the skills, knowledge and experience for Links to continue succeeding within the industry.
Links provide the necessary training and tools to succeed within our business and are committed to: WE TRAIN, YOU GAIN
If you think you could be a great addition to the Links team, please email us here to let us know.
FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR
Worthwhile, Fun and Rewarding
Links Training is looking for a First Aid Instructor to join our team.
The position would suit a Paramedic, Nurse, or Teacher looking for a better work, life, balance.
This is a permanent casual position that could suit a contracting arrangement.
Links is an NZQA Registered Private Training Establishment, based in Levin, offering First Aid training to the general public, business/workplaces, community groups and any other interested parties throughout the lower North Island. Covering an area that requires some travelling, priority will be given to training venues closest to where you live.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work independently and be flexible in your days/hours of work
- Be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic, with the ability to motivate others
- Excellent time management skills
- Be willing to travel and have occasional nights away
- Their own vehicle with a current full NZ driver licence
- The ability to promote our core values – integrity, ethics, professionalism, and empathy.
- A passion to share your knowledge to help others
- Pre Hospital Emergency Care
- Experience and/or qualifications in the Adult Education field
- NZQA Unit Standard 4098
These requirements are desirable, however training will be given to the successful candidate if required.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV and cover letter to the address below. Submissions by Thursday 26 th May
Links Training (2008) Ltd
21 Bristol Street Levin 5510
Freephone: 0508 487 246